lots of excitement enclosed!!

my husband and i are buying our first home! we have been wanting to do this for the past 4 years and its finally going to happen. we are so excited!! also, im thinking about starting online schooling. i have no clue what i want to be but i figure i will figure out what i want to do by the time i finish my basic classes. maybe this year will be a good year for us after all! do you have anything you want to share?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yay! that is exciting! congrats :)
    I'm 26wks along and can't wait til the end of it all for sleepless nights! haha This will be our last....sad but excited to meet our new little one!
    Anonymous

• OP here: aww! i cant wait to have another baby (actually i can lol mine is a handful right now). do you what you are having?
    Anonymous

• Congrats! i am so happy for you! well my husband has the opportunity to go to day shift!!!!!!! that means no more lonely nights!!!!! (fingers crossed he gets it)!!

eva123

Answer by eva123 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I just found out I'm pg with #3 and my edd is my son's first birthday! Busy busy couple of years ahead of me! Yikes!
    Anonymous

• OP: eva-i feel ya. my husband works nights too! 11pm-7am. it gets lonely so i hope yours gets to go to days. *fingers crossed*
    anon-oh boy! lol. congrats on being pregnant. you will be fine im sure. you will be busy but its still so exciting!! good luck
    Anonymous

• Yes, even though I got pulled over and ticketed today for a registration and inspection sticker, I had a good day! LOL. I got my insurance license in the mail today! So, now I'm fully licensed to sell life, accident, and health insurance. I'm attending school online as well and i will be finished with my bachelor's by this time next year! So, I share in your excitement! Career advancement is always a good thing! woo hoo for education!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:58 PM on Apr. 22, 2010