hidden camera in the restroom...wrong

we just found out that my ex-brother in law had ran a camera line in the attic to the bathroom and then to a tv in the other room. his wifes 14 year old daughter takes showers in there. he is so full of bologna the story he has dropped to all of us. that poor girl would go take shower and he would be gone for the diration. i know he was watching her but he said he was trying to catch his son having sex in the house. what do you think. i think if he wanted to catch his son, then the camera should have been set up ion the sons room or trust him when he says im not having sex..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• sounds like he's a pervert. I hope this situation has been taken care of, or someone needs to call CPS.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• that is a load of crock!!! i would turn him in!
    Anonymous

• Dirty dirty pervert. Thats what I think.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:00 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• oh my goodness! sick!
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 8:01 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Disgusting!

Answer by older at 8:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• he has been turned on. they let him out on bond to go back to the house this happened in. that is totally wrong. i can only imagine what that girl is thinking about her mom right now
    syida

Answer by syida at 8:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• GRRR...PERV! He's so full of lies. True, he could have set up the camera in his son's bedroom instead of the bathroom. Duh? He should go to jail! Sick sick sick...good thing he's your ex-brother in law now. Sicko...
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 2:56 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• yeah, that seems a little fidshy to me. I would tell him to get all the cameras out of the house, or else your going to report him.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:35 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• p.s, now have the wife and yourself watch him take all the cameras out. when he does this.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:37 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• omg, I'd have CPS and the police there so fast it would make his head swim

Answer by admckenzie at 1:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2010