did you hear they found the missing mom?

this chick was found on south beach with a married man!! she abandoned her baby because she wanted to start a new life. what are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/22/missing-mom-person-of-interest-just-found/
    Anonymous

• surpriseddo what!?

i haven't heard about that. where did that happen

eva123

Answer by eva123 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• OP: im watching it on nancy grace. they are asking if she should be charged with any crimes and if she should get her baby back? i say yes to charges and no to baby. but thats just me.
    Anonymous

• there is NO WAY she should get that baby back! as for the fines yeah she would be charged!
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 8:08 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• depends on how old the baby is.....
    but this is what happens when they do the anon drop off at fire stations....I don't know the whole story to this story, but people can drop thier kids off at ANY AGE and not be held liable for them and leaving them.
    Anonymous

• She should have at least explained herself so that the police didn't have to spend so much time looking for her in order to find her. I really don't care much about her personal life or the reasons why she left because it's really non of my business. I don't think it would be so easy for me to leave my children like that if it were me.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:09 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• OP:the baby is one year old and she abandoned her with her father. i just dont think she should get her child back if she abandoned her but again JMO
    Anonymous

• but people can drop thier kids off at ANY AGE and not be held liable for them and leaving them
    ********

This depends on the state. I'm pretty sure in FL there is a limit of like 3 wks or 3 mos whatever...after that you have to answer questions if you don't surrender them to state custody properly and dropping them off anon at a fire station isn't properly - that's 'safe haven' for newborns and post-natal women to prevent harm coming to the child; not to give mom a fresh start at a new life.
    Anonymous

• i'm confused did she leave the child with her ex or did she leave it at a firestation?
    Anonymous

• her poor husband is still defending her! he says "everyone makes mistakes". he says he is not angry...of course he isnt angry...hes probably dying inside!
    Anonymous