Dont you love it when a mother here on CM calls out another mom for watching tv or any other leisure activity...when they are obviously on the internet surfing....UGGG! Seriously moms get a grip!

Just had one call me lazy and that I eat bon bons b/c I watch Dr Phil.

HELLO!!! YOU ARE ON THE INTERNET NERD!!!! Geesh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• FYI...I was that mom and i'm on the internet because I take online classes, and my CHILDREN ARE ASLEEP IN BED. I don't get online at all through the day...I don't watch tv at all, and I am constantly doing things with my kids because i'm a SAHM....I stay at home to BE WITH MY KIDS.
    Anonymous

• HAHAHAHAHAHHAA....didnt know CM offered classes online! HAHAHAHAHAHA

You deserve mother of the year award...lol lol lol.

FYI I was using the Dr Phil show to teach my child about bullying. Its called a "teachable moment"

Has anyone ever told you that you were VERY judgmental?
    Anonymous

• Judgmental and rude....forgot that one
    Anonymous

• dang where are the classes on CM? sign me up
    & come on someone watching a dang tv show is NOT lazy. i watch dr phil its called my sons NAP TIME So mommy get rest.
    Anonymous

• Wow, as mothers, we don't have to spend every waking moment entertaining our children. Sometimes when my daughter is playing nicely by herself...yeah, I get online..big deal. I agree OP, she is mighty judgmental. It's ridiculous really, the moms that come on here calling other moms bad for most idiotic things.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Hasn't anyone informed you that your supposed to take a break/have a distraction every 20 min of studying/homework, that does not include other schoolwork? Your an idiot....I wasn't talking about CM.....duh.

The best teachable moments are the moments where you as the parent SHOW your child that it's not good to discriminate, instead of using TV as a resource.

No, i've never been told that i've been judgemental. Has anyone ever told you, you laugh too much?
    "HAHAHAHAHAHHAA....didnt know CM offered classes online! HAHAHAHAHAHA

You deserve mother of the year award...lol lol lol. "

Anonymous

• "how to judge other mothers 101" class will be commencing in the Just For Fun auditorium in 10 minutes LMAO

myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• anon wow you must be a flipping saint... Im sure if we could get a real look into your life we could point a couple things out that you could work on. :)
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 8:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Hey....since you're taking classes, you may want to brush up on your grammar and spelling, before you call someone else an idiot.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:40 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• myheartx4 lol.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 8:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2010