Am i a bad mom?

Today, my son and I were going to meet my dad. My son took off on me and ran down the street I chased after him he was just too darn fast plus the fact that Im 8 mos preg with our second. He got all the way to the street and if it werent for some nice neighbors stopping him he would have gone into the street. Fortunately, nothing happend except me falling on my knees trying to get to him, but I feel so bad!!!!! My mom and dad both attempted to consoll me, but im still tweeking out over the whole thing!!!!!!! My hubby doesn't know b/c hed tweek out himself! My question is I feel like such a bad mom even though nothing happend it could have.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Nope! You just had a bad mom moment! We all have at least one a day, I firmly believe. Some more extreme than others. Hang in there... and put your feet up :)
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 9:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• No just be thankful he is ok & no stressing out..
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 9:13 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Are you kidding me!?! Heck no that doesn't make you a bad mom. Just imagine moving into a hugehouse with a huge yard and your kiddo not being anywhere... Yea mine took off into the neighbors yard! I was freaked!!
    shamillionaire

Answer by shamillionaire at 9:24 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• They run! Thats thier mideset when they are younger LOL. And Yes.. They're FAST!
    Breathe mommy. He is fine and we all have our moments. It cant be easy being preggo and chasing a kiddie. No stressing.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:26 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• sounds like you need a leash
    Anonymous