Those in witch craft

Do you have any sure fire spells for emergency money. If so what are they? how long do they take to work? have you used them? how do they work? I'm about to be evicted tomorrow is my last chance to pay please no prayers no ridicule, just spells

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I have to agree with the others. You can't get money in time to save you from eviction. But if you wish to try, here's what you do: 1. Write on a piece of paper and with a new pen the amount you need. Make sure it's only what you need. 2. Place it under a green candle (a votive is good because it can burn down quickly, but remove it from it's metal holder). 3. Light the candle and let it burn completely down. Do this in a glass dish or a metal pie tin so that the wax can engulf the paper as it melts.

This MAY work in a short time, but, as I said, not in time to save you from losing your domicile. You may be fated to be in a different apartment. Good Luck!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:28 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Sweety, I know this isn't what you want to hear but Magick is NOT an answer here. I wish I could say that magick was like it is in the movies, just "poof" and there is money... But that isn't how it works in real life.

First off, witchcraft takes practice and time just to learn, and frankly a lifetime to truly master. Secondly, spells take time to work, some may take hours, but most take days, weeks or even months...

So I'm sorry, but no spell from my book is going to help you keep your house. I wish I could say it would, but that just isn't how it works. If you really want to try something like that there are tons of general spells online - run a blackle search... But what you really need to do is concentrate on finding someone who can borrow the money from or realize that there may not be any good options... Sometimes that's just the way it works!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• You can't do a spell and poof you have money. Magic do not work that way. I think if you study the way spells and magic works you will find out many things. They take some time to work and they may work in ways you did not think of. Like you gettinga second job or working more hour's. Think before you leap

Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 3:44 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I have to agree with Sabrina. Spells take time to work. Often more time than you have. Is there any family who can loan you the money?? I have a hard time bringing money in because it is a man made thing and not nature.
    Anonymous

• I concur with the ladies above.

Magick in real life is not like on TV or in the Movies...and spells are akin to prayer. They take time and you also have to do the WORK.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:43 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I have to agree with the others as well. There is no "poof" and wishes granted in witchcraft.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 3:48 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• The ladies above are correct. Spells are not for instant gratification. The gods help those that help themselves first,
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 3:39 AM on Apr. 24, 2010