Does anyone ever make

sandwiches for dinner or breakfast for dinner? stuff that you would normally have for lunch or breakfast.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• All the time!! We had sandwiches and chips yesterday for dinner and we have pancakes about every other week for dinner. I need a break from big dinners all the time!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 9:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• yeah i do the scramble eggs sausage and pancakes like 1 a month...hubby loves bkfast food @ anytime
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• a lot-- my dd loves scrambled eggs so we have sausage and eggs a lot, and we had roast beef sandwiches monday night
    reava

Answer by reava at 9:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• soup and sandwiches.

tonight I was in the mood for eggs... we are having eggs, baccon, and biscuits.
    Anonymous

• At least a couple of times a week.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 9:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• we had cereal tonight for supper.. i was too exhausted to cook. when we have take out pizza the kids have left overs for breakfast and on every sunday i make bacon eggs sausage hash browns gravy ect for lunch... as long as my kids eat healthy most of the time and they are fed that it doesnt matter what gets cooked when.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• we do bf for dinner once a month..i like it
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 10:14 PM on Apr. 22, 2010