Do women who have abortions love their babies whom they aborted?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Health

• a fetus is still a living thing.
    cells in our body are living things and we have to kill the good and the bad when one has cancer... yes the word is KILL. Abortion is just a sugar coated word for murder, killing, slaughtering.

I do not know how someone who loves what is growing within would chose to kill the living being. Only the ones that did that could tell you that.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I doubt they consider it a baby... if they did then they would be killing their baby.

Anonymous

• i aborted two pregnancies of sperm & egg tissue the size of a grain of sand. not babies.
    i love my son. and i love the children that i dont have yet, that i will have eventually.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• No cause they loved themselves too much at the time,to even call their child a "human"
    Anonymous

• i love the baby that i aborted, because she came back to me a year later when we were both ready.
    Anonymous

• To me it doesn't matter how big they are or how many days or weeks, they are a baby. I think it's sad that people kill babies. That's my opinion.
    Anonymous

agreed. ive thought the same thing too ...
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• @ anon 6:38 MORON!!! she didnt come back.....are you part dumb.You killed the first one and later had a total different one.Wow some people will come up with the dumbest excuse to silence their guilt.
    Anonymous

• A fetus is not a baby

Answer by rkoloms at 9:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I love the baby that i aborted, because she came back to me a year later when we were both ready.

That sure is a great way to make you guys feel less guilty and better about your decision...its a cop out really.
    But have you ever considered that might not be true?
    Anonymous