Question for Mom's of two kids,Do you want another baby?

I' m wondering because I want to have another baby. We have a 5 and a 10 year old. If you want another,how does your dh/so feel about one more?

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 9:44 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a 3 and a 2 yeear old. I keep changing my mind. When they are sweet, sleeping or being nice then i want one... then they wake up and when they start the fighting, hitting, talking back, ect i dont! lol we are just leaving it up to god and if i get pregnant again it was meant to be. My HD wants like 6 kids though... my limit is 3!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 9:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Im currently pregnant with my third.
    I think if you have room in your heart, home, car & budget, go for it.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 9:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• i have always wanted a big family with 3 or 4 kids. i have a 6 yr old and a 2 yr old and i would love to have another baby, but in about 4 years, i want some space between them but not too much. im only 26 so i have time. hubby is all for it as long as our finances allow, right now he would more so rather save up his money to get his car right and buy other materials which is fine with me. but later i wouldnt mind!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:47 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• We have 2 and we both want another, it's just not happening though. : (
    Anonymous

• I have a 8 1/2 year old daughter and 3 1/2 year old son and my husband recently told me he wanted to try for one more blessing! We will be ttc starting next month so we figured there will be 5 years between each of them. A little more than I would like but its in Gods hands.
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 9:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• We have a 10 year old and an almost 5 year old (12 days to go, we're counting down). We definitely, absolutely DO NOT want another one. My husband and I are in total agreement on this. I had my tubes tied 4 years ago. :D
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:54 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I have only two girls but tried desperately to have more. I had four miscarriages (the last one was twins). So if your husband is okay with it and you want more, God Bless You and I hope it works better for you than it did for me.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 9:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• No, I don't want any more after the two I have. Mine are 1 and almost 3, and it's hard sometimes with two so young. I don't want another baby to add to it. And when my two are older, I don't want to start over again with another baby. Plus four is a good number; when they give away tickets, it's in "family four-packs", they'll always have a companion without someone having to be left out, there's no argument about who has to sit in the middle... My husband wants another one, though. I've told him my requirements for even thinking about it are that we have to have a minivan (with two sliding doors), and our oldest at least has to be able to get in and out of his car seat on his own. I would love to have another pregnancy/birth experience...but without the baby at the end.

But that's just me. I know others feel differently, and that's ok for them. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:11 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I absolutely want one or 2 more. My DD is almost 10 and my DS is 14. My SO has 4 kids, 20, 18, 16, and 13 and he would love one more with me.
    jajumommy2000

Answer by jajumommy2000 at 10:30 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I am now pregnant with baby # 3 (was not planned). I am excited and nervous at the same time due to the fact my youngest is only 6 months.
    Luvmy2Boys85

Answer by Luvmy2Boys85 at 10:46 PM on Apr. 22, 2010