What do you think,are cravings wrong?Diet question

Is wrong to give into a craving? I mean,if you don't go overboard? Is a craving the way your body is telling you something?

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 9:49 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Cravings are a clue, but you have to use logic. Craving sugar? Go for a piece of fresh fruit-- not the chocolate cake. Craving salt? Try a slice of low fat mozzarella cheese.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:52 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• no a craving is the way your mind is telling you something. your body doesnt crave a box of oreos, your mind does.
    your body actually craves exercise and healthy foods. thats why you feel so much better when your healthy and active.
    but theres nothing wrong with giving into a craving occasionally.
    i usually do once or twice a week, unless im pregnant, then i give in more often.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:53 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I don't think it's bad, as long as you don't do it all the time and you use portion control! That's why I like wieght watchers....you know how many points you have and you can even plan it into your meals! lol
    I think a lot of cravings are sugar or caffine and that your body is telling you, that you are addicted to those substances. It's true you can have an addiction to sweets and caffinated beverages. For example....people that can't start thier day til they have coffee???
    Anonymous

• drinkingtreadmillwinkI had great cravings like oranges and all good healthy stuff.I loved water and i walked everyday.

BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 9:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2010