TEACHERS - Anyone been pink slipped?

I am a teacher, 3 YEARS in, and my district pink slipped every NON tenured teacher. Thank you BUDGET CUTS. :( I am wondering what other teachers out there have been affected. There is no guarantee I get my job back, and no one is hiring around me. :( I may actually have to take unemployment in August. IT SUCKS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• What state are you in? I have a lot of friends who are Teachers and they keep threatening with the pink slip. I'm actually finishing school to go into that field and it sucks! I was offered a Teacher position getting paid 13 an hour which was outrages. Do they normally get paid that low?
    rosadnr

Answer by rosadnr at 11:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• $13/hr?? Teachers usually make salary. Was this a public school?
    Anonymous

• Wow That is terrible. It is happening everywhere tho. If your interested I can show you a way to make some extra money. Just visit my site: www.jstcalmeb.tageverycar.com Its free to join and you get paid. Let me know.
    jstcalmeb

Answer by jstcalmeb at 8:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2010