Do you feel guilty after you masturbate?

Not trying to offend anybody but I was just wondering. My parents used to freak out about masturbation, and still to this day when I do it I feel really guilty. I feel that I'm gross, especially because I'm a mom. But me and my husband don't have sex much and I don't want to WANT to cheat. SHOULD I feel guilty?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Health

• No, why would I? It's not like I'm thinking really bad things or anything like that. With DH gone so often, i would go crazy if I didn't occasionally lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:53 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Absolutely. I always say I will never do it again, and then I do. But sometimes it's the only way I can wind down and relax. And I don't want to have sex with the hubby.
    Anonymous

• Not even a little bit.
    shamillionaire

Answer by shamillionaire at 10:43 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Nope as long as I give it to my hubby when he wants it I have no reason to feel guilty.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Nope. I just feel sleepy.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• No, I don't feel guilty, but I sure do sleep well, lol. No reason to feel guilty as far as I'm concerned.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:44 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• No. It is healthy and a lot better than cheating,you know! I don't know why people think it is bad. That is just so silly and wrong to make you feel guilty for it. It s good for you. Don't worry about it!!!
    Anonymous

• No, it's healthy. By masterbating you will find what feels good to you and be able to tell your partner what feels good to you. There are many benefits, just type the word in google and you'll sure find something positive about masterbating. Why feel guilty? Guys do it all the time whether they admit it or not. Girls do it too whether they admit it or not.
    danielle8717

Answer by danielle8717 at 10:57 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Only about having been away, so long
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 11:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• absolutely not!! havent had sex in years..6.5yrs to be exact!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 22, 2010