What tpye of exorces programs have new mom's had the best luck with?

I can not wait to burn my baby weight off, and the enternet is full of scams. Because I'm no longer working and have a baby to watch I don't want the added cost of a gym membership. I was wondering what at home weight loss systom have most women used and if it was effective. I was thinking about buying the Wii fitness, but it looks very child like. Any tips?

MissKendraHall

Asked by MissKendraHall at 10:46 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Get Jillian Michaels fitness "game" if you end up going that route. I read reviews on various games and that was rated the top one. Walking or jogging may be good if you have an adequate stroller and the weather is right. Or try the breastfeeding program! lol I lost my belly in two weeks, was fitting back into my jeans at 3 weeks. Although it was about 6 weeks before they stopped feeling uncomfortable. I could button them up but it was a tight fit.
    coralbeth

Answer by coralbeth at 11:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• i just bought the biggest loser cardio max DVD. it was 13 bucks at best buy. i also have a few yoga videos. i do the cardio max dvd 5 times a week, and the yoga 3-4 times a week, and have been counting calories, did a calorie calculator online & eat less then i burn ... ive lost 7 pounds already in two weeks.
    i really want to P90X and insanity DVDS, but theyre too expensive for me right. they cost like $200 bucks or something. ive heard theyre great though.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:42 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism....hard core workout. For something a little lighter, she has 30 Day Shred. I have also heard great things about Hip Hop Abs.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Turbo Jam all the way! Definitely my favorite. So much fun and you burn tons of calories.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 9:12 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• popping the babies in the stroller and walking!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:39 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Great advise, my three big concerns is A I can not stand Jillian Michaels. I bough her kickboxing video ( I LOVE KICK BOXING) I had to turn it off after 2x times of watching it. Her voice makes my skin crawl. 2nd wok out videos get very boring very fast. 3rd I live in washington, it rains all the time!
    But yes I have a good firend who dose modeling and acting and she used the PX90 after her baby was born and I think she looks great. She swears by it. I looked for it and found the average system to cost the same as the wii $120.00.
    I just want to know if any one has tryied the wii, if it worked or not.
    Thanks!
    MissKendraHall

Answer by MissKendraHall at 9:51 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Why any mother would promote Jillian Michaels is beyond me!

She obviously doesn't feel women are capable of getting back into shape after children; why would you want to listen to anything she has to say? I'll never spend $$ on anything she profits from now.

Interview in Women's Health Mag - http://bit.ly/bBy5ow
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I am doing hula hooping (hoop dance) right now. burns calories and helps tone abs and hips. I am also doing "Your Last Diet!" by DesMaisons. I have already lost 5lbs and feel much better then before. :)

I love the wii games, but I haven't tried wii fit yet. I heard there are two and one is better then the other but I can't remember which is which.....
    Anonymous

• Jillian Michaels: http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/2010/04/jillian-michaels-trainer-on-the-biggest-loser-refuses-to-get-pregnant-due-to-body-issues.html
    Anonymous

• wow im kinda surprised jillian said that but more power to her. She probably got into training cause of issues with her weight and adoption is a good thing so no problem with it.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 23, 2010