Im convinced shes never coming out!!!

Thats it. Shes just stuck. After all these contractions of 2-3 mins apart for 5days... And not dialating at all... Yea im pretty sure shes never coming out of there. Iv got every damn sign of labor, steady hard contractions that meds wont stop, lots of pressure in my hips and lower back with every contraction, my belly feels like its being ripped in half from the inside out, and iv got a horrible headache that wont go away! All this and yet she wont drop so im stuck at about 1cm and thats it!! Im going crazy just counting and waiting.

Yes i know she will come out at some point but i dont know how much longer i can do this! with every contraction my headache gets worse.

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 11:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Let your hubby plunge her out, LOL. Sex always helped my labor.
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 11:05 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I heard walking helps.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I know how you feel! DD was a week late, I had to get induced because my doctor was worried about meconium..
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:59 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Im single so sex really isnt an option lol. And i am walking my butt off but all its doing is making the contractions hurt more but she still wont get her head into position... I dont know what else to do. My doctor refuses to induce or help speed this up untill she is down in the birth cannal atleast.
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 7:06 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• let your baby stay in. keep on hanging in there! let your baby get bigger and stronger.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:38 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• prodromal labor can last a good while, sometimes weeks for some women. you can try things to try to help labor along, but IMO it's just going to make you more exhausted. i would try to relax as best as possible. take a long warm bath, read a book, drink a glass of wine, or have your SO give you a massage. pregnancy doesn't last forever, lol. she will come soon. just try to relax as best as possible so when she is coming you have the energy to labor and push.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 11:00 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• check out spinningbabies website. they have some ideas that might help get baby into a good position. :)

i respect your doctor for knowing that inducing now is not a smart choice, because it might lead to problems. very cool doc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 23, 2010