Groups for Liberal Parents??

I have been trying to find a group on here for liberal parents, but all I am finding is for political liberals. Although I am politically liberal, that's not what I want... Instead I want a group where I won't be bashed for the way I raise my kids or the choices I make. I let them watch TV, I don't limit their creativity and don't shelter them from "adult" cartoons like Simpsons... I let them play outside with no shoes and don't require that they call me mommy... I'm not like most the moms I meet - and I don't want to be! But all the groups I can find on here are groups for Conservative moms... Are there any for liberal parenting styles?? Anyone like me??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• Wow, that is a dream group. Maybe you can form one like that. I'd join
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Try asking around if anyone subscribes to "free range parenting"...that's the best advice I have; liberal is almost always going to take you to politics
    Anonymous