Why don't people like Obama?

I don't know.. or understand a whole lot about politics. So bare with me.. Why do so many people hate him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Alot of Americans do not like his policies and ideals
    Anonymous

• ideas suck ass, and has nothing to do with what he said he was going to do when he wanted us to vote for him. i think hes a lier and hes just like george bush full of shit.
    Anonymous

• I like him for the simple fact that he is a democrat. I stand for most of the ideals that democrats stand for. I don't know much about him though. I'm glad he's in office, and I'm glad for the work he's done thus far. Even if he isn't re-elected in 2012, I'm sure another democrat will take his place. No offense to all you republican mommies, but the way some of the people in your party are behaving since Obama was elected is doing nothing but making all republicans look bad. There's disagreeing with Obama, and then there's being downright childish-calling him a socialist, comparing him to Hitler, etc. I wouldn't want to be associated with a political party who behaves like that.

Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:28 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Really khf22.????......grow up! How about an answer based on some facts instead of ignorance.
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 11:31 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I wouldn't want to be associated with a political party who behaves like that.

LOL are you for real? You already ARE just wth do you think liberal dems did over Bush's terms?
    Anonymous

• He said he would end the war and bring our troops home-- he sent more to Afghanistan.

He said continued the patriot act, which his party was against.

He created a health care bill with no public option-- just a bunch of lobbyist BS where Big Pharma profits off working people.

He said he cared about the environment then appointed private chemical company board members to key agricultural positions.

He hates Israel.

He's NOT a democrat. He's a shopaholic-- he likes spending our tax dollars on whatever the hell he feels like regardless of party position.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:36 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

Then it's time for you to change parties

http://standupforamerica.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/bush-hitler-history-repeats.jpg

http://www.floppingaces.net/wp-content/uploads/bush_hitler.jpg

http://www.seeingtheforest.com/STFphotos/shoot-officers.jpg

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:37 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• As for the original question - he's a useless puppet.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:38 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I'm just glad to not be part of a party who behaves like his party does. There are many reasons I do NOT like BO in any way...but it's too much to type out now. His lies, affiliations, values, his smugness and the way he talks AT people are troublesome and off-putting to say the least. I am generalizing so I don't have to type a ton of examples.

I think it's amazing people are so enamored with this man and put that much trust and adoration into him. Read some books - and not just what's on the internet - and see what he and the people he has surrounded himself with, are about. It's pretty sickening and scary.

I'm a very proud Republican and would absolutely never vote for a Dem. I just do not share their values, nor do I share values of a socialist. I'd rather bleed out my eyes than vote for what either stand for.

But this, of course, is my opinion!

Best wishes!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:41 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Seriously O supporters he's not your husband,not your boyfriend,not even your "friend with benifits." Yet you take it all so very personally and are very protective.He isn't speaking directly to you when he move's his lip's.
    Anonymous