How could I find a song if all I remember is part of a video and that its a girl singer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• Oh my gosh! I just found it! I was looking through hip hop videos on launch.com. Its called Turnin' me On by Keri Hilson!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• It depends on how you are trying to find out about who it is. What is in the video and what kind of music?
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 11:50 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• do you know any of the lyrics?
    Anonymous

• my kids taught me this one,,,if you know even a sentence of the song,,go to youtube and type in the lyrics that you know,,,at the search tool bar,,,amazing huh!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:55 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• LOL, yeah I know about Google. Problem is.. I can't remember any lyrics LOL! I just remember there was a black girl, it was a hip hop song.. and was like sex related haha. and lots of hot guys all around her in a white room. And I think it came out around the same time as that I know you want it from Pitbull.
    Anonymous