wondering

if i will ever figure out how to use this website!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Hi,

Moms join CafeMom for many reasons, the main one usually being that they would like to meet other moms and exchange thoughts and ideas about...anything!

If you're looking to meet and make friends with moms like you,  check out our Find Other Moms page. It's located in the Moms tab at the top of every CafeMom page.

Another great place to connect with other moms is in one of the thousands of groups on CafeMom.  With our Group Finder tool, we can help you find groups that match your interests.

We hope this information is helpful to you.  Feel free to contact us with any questions. We're here to help!

Cafe Amber

Cafe Amber

Answer by Cafe Amber at 7:21 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I'm on most days. PM me if you need someone to help you out, or anything. To do that click on the green arrow beside my name, and then click on send a message. I would be more than happy to help you out! I love this site!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:50 PM on Apr. 23, 2010