Earth Day

So am I the only that cares NOTHING about it???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't acknowledge any holiday that doesn't come with cake....

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:39 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Probably not. I don't think my sister cares.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:09 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Read this, it's very interesting....

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/04/earth_day_an_assault_on_man.html

Gives you a whole new perspective on it.

I don't really pay attention to these cause days...I concern myself with the major holidays when my family can get together.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:14 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Think that its pointless, and arrogant of man to think we can save the planet. And silly to have a "holiday" for it. I'm not saying we should trash it and pour oil on baby seals or anything, but people are really getting a bit carried away. I think it's just the latest trend.
    nkkk07

Answer by nkkk07 at 9:32 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I can't understand why people are okay with drinking water that is contaminated with pharmaceuticals and petrochemicals. Or that they think it's okay to breathe bad air or eat food full of contaminants.

Earth Day is about cleaning up the mess so we don't have to live in filthy conditions. Have you read your municipal water report this year?
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:20 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• If we can't have a national day of prayer, I don't think that we should have a day that honors, Mother Earth.
    360

Answer by 360 at 10:25 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I can't understand why people are okay with drinking water that is contaminated with pharmaceuticals and petrochemicals. Or that they think it's okay to breathe bad air or eat food full of contaminants. Earth Day is about cleaning up the mess so we don't have to live in filthy conditions. Have you read your municipal water report this year?

I agree. Plus I think people miss the connection between a healthy environment and the health of all who live on the Planet.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:37 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• me, me, me
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 23, 2010