what brand of formula is best?

i primarily BF so don't jump my bones. i just want to know what brand is best because i plan to supplement with formula. my baby is 2 weeks old & has had nothing but breast milk, as well as my 2 older children, leaving me with little knowlege about formula. my schedule is very busy & hectic so i have no time to pump. so which formula would be best? thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You could reverse cycle. Kellymom.com type in reverse cycle
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I liked AllSoy. It was the only formula that didn't hurt my daughter's stomach.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Isomil Advance is the closest to breast milk. It was the easiest for my daughter when I was supplementing. We tried Good start, good start soy, and a few store brands..
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 12:31 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• We tried them all for my son and hands down Similac was the best. It was the only one that didn't upset his stomach and it comes in soy and lactose free varieties.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• The Similac Isomil Advance is definitly the best. As another poster mentioned, it is the formula that most closely matches breastmilk. I stopped producing breastmilk at 3 weeks, and my daughter did just fine on this formula brand (she used the Soy formula).
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 7:15 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I like Similac also. But I use Enfamil Gentlease with my son cuz its the only one that doesn't upset his stomach.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Apr. 23, 2010