neg test but symptoms . plx help

I have Had neg preg test ... But im having all the symptoms .!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it could be many things. your body playing tricks on you, it could be too early to test, or your hormone levels could run very low and it may take longer for you to get a pos than it does normally. i was 8 days late before i got a pos w my first.

your mind could be doing it. it has the power over your body to really make it think its pregnant.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 12:25 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• How late is your period? If you are early in a pregnancy you may have had a false negative. If you really want to be pregnant the symptoms may also be subconscious.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 12:25 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I have had neg results and I pretty much knew I was pregnant and then came the pos result later. I also had times where i wasn't sur and had symptoms, but then my period started. I think I was stressed or something else was going on with me at the time.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:31 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• they all said the same thing i would have said lol. wait anothe week rhen get a blood test.
    19_klayton

Answer by 19_klayton at 12:47 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I had many neg test when I was pregnant with my DD and it took 13 and 1/2 weeks before I found for sure. Yes you can have many neg test before a pos and your body could be playing tricks on you. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Could be too early to test, could be PMS. Early pregnancy symptoms tend to mimic PMS. You can always get a blood test.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 23, 2010