same-sex marriage

So, Larry King is getting his 8th divorce, Elizabeth Taylor is possibly getting married for a 9th time, Jesse James and Tiger Woods are screwing EVERYTHING, yet the idea of same-sex marriage is what they think is going to destroy the institution of marriage. REALLY, America? Really??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Shane, your Bible has been overlooked for years by the rate of divorce and adultery in this country, same sex marriage will not change or add anything to the statistics, or anyone elses marriage,it will just secure those rights they now do not have.
    Op.I agree with you!

Answer by older at 7:20 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Seems Like I saw this exact, word for word tidbit on my friends facebook page a few days ago. But I have to admit it is so true.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:35 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I also saw this on facebook. But yes. SO TRUE. If anyone on here is against gay marriage maybe you can tell us why you think it's so awful. This could be interesting.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:38 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• So true. People like Brittney Spears give marriage a bad name more than a gay couple does.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 12:44 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• LOL @britney spears I can think of alot worse examples than her lol at least she had an excuse (mental issues) how about pamela anderson now there is the poster child for bad marriages.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:49 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• No actually I was reading some thing that they did a study with former multiple marriage people and cheaters and many of them were actually gay. So they couldn't find peace and happiness. I am not saying all of them are but a few were.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• LOL.... SOOOOOO true.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:54 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I was just bringing up one of the many who have been married more than once and for stupid reasons. She was the first to pop into my head.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 1:13 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• both of these are awful .. unless you understand.... covenant you will not understand why God hates divorce and the sin of homosexuality.

Get the book Divine Romance by Gene Edwards.. its an allegory but explains well why God created man and woman and how Heavenly Love works.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:16 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• OP, I totally agree. How anyone can deny homosexuals equal rights in order to uphold the sanctity of marriage in a culture with a fifty percent divorce rate is beyond me!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:11 AM on Apr. 23, 2010