be honest do u over eat?

when u eat, do u eat enough to satisfy u or do u eat until ur stuffed? im asking because i realized i eat until im stuffed. i even eat when im bored/ im not over weight but i know if i keep eating this way i will be. everyday is freakin thanksgiving in my house lol

nmgirl87

Asked by nmgirl87 at 12:39 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I OVEREAT! I'm dealing with my bad decision now with tums and whining. But it might help you if you only put a normal amount on your plate and leave the rest behind. Get what you need on your plate and put the rest in the fridge before you eat. Then it'll be a hassle to get it out and heat it up...
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:42 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I used to eat until I was stuffed. I am just a lover of food! Lol I love good tasting food so much that I don't want to stop eating it.
    But....it caused me to gain a lot of weight and I noticed it was setting a bad example for my daughter who was then stuffing her face also. So I started weight watchers Jan 1st and have lost 21 lbs since - Yay! Now I'm at the point that I don't stuff myself, I stop when I'm full and I am never hungry like I used to be. Just hoping I can keep this up b/c I still have weight to lose!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I over eat all the time.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 12:48 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• YEP i'm guilty and i"m not fat either. I thought i was the only girl that eats like a man. sometimes i out eat my hubby and im only 120pounds, but i use to maintain 110 so it is sneaking up on me slowly. It's hard to stop it's like i go in a trance
    dkej242

Answer by dkej242 at 12:48 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I over eat when I go out, but not at home often. I do snack out of boredom though.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:51 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• use a smaller plate, that really does work, also nothing wrong with snacking but change the type of snacks you have...instead of spending 5 bucks on chips and dip get fruit like grapes or bananas
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Yep..if I do not go to bed as soon as I take my nightly ambien, I end up eating three or four bowls of cereal, a sandwich, crackers with cheese. It's horrible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Not all the time, mostly because when I eat like that I don't want to move and I have to be on my toes constantly with my kids and work. I love to cook though and when I'm in the mood for a particular dish I'll eat until I'm hurting. Luckily i don't usually have enough time to get even a normally porportioned meal so I don't stress over it too much and I work out regularly - it started out as a routine with a friend who gained a lot of weight after having her kids and I was there for moral support but honestly I'd hate to think of how big my ass would be if I didn't work out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I very seldom over eat. It hurts to be that stuffed.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:57 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I used to eat because I was bored. Since you do maybe you could try eating things that are healthier and smaller portions so the end result won't be you weighing 500lbs. Hope that helps :)
    SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 4:08 AM on Apr. 23, 2010