why are my breasts hurt so much???? is it because i am pregnant or something

twilightlove441

Asked by twilightlove441 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• This section if for questions about parenting teens, not for teens who think they're pregnant. Try the Pregnancy section. I sure hope you aren't TRYING to get pregnant!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I think you are looking for the 16 and pregnant site.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:47 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Yikes, I sure hope you arent! Stop having sex.. or get on some birth control.
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 1:31 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Lord have mercy!! Go buy a pregnancy stick, pee on it and trust the results. OR go to your pediatrician.
    We weren't with you when you were having unprotected sex. We don't know if the sperm made contact with the egg. We don't know if you are pregnant. There are many causes of tender breasts and pregnancy is just one.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:05 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• ya go take a pregnancy test or hey go on yahoo answers,lol. also since you must be having sex get on some birth control.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 10:04 AM on Apr. 23, 2010