Whats the cutest word/phrase your little one says incorrectly?

My 2 yr old says "I timurd"; "What funny!?"; and "I piss you" (tired and miss is what she means)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My little guy says "Pick ME!" when he wants to be picked up. The first time he said it I told him that I had picked him and that "the store" from where I got him from had a strict no-return policy. It makes me laugh every time he says it.

He also asks for "ASS" when he wants ice. Popsicles are "peoples". My DH asked him what he wanted for lunch the other day and he said "peoples". DH called me at work and was like "when did our son turn into a cannibal?" I was laughing so hard I couldn't translate what it meant and had to call him back- lol
    colorsofgrey

Answer by colorsofgrey at 1:26 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• maee for mommy and daeee for daddy
    dkej242

Answer by dkej242 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Tread-meal instead of Treadmill. Also Catty-pillar
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• My oldest said 'Watch couch' instead of 'watch out'
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 1:00 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• ice cream... my 3 1/2 year old pronounces it "asscream" lol
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:10 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• ooops I just saw this is in the 1-2 yr olds section... well, my almost 2 yr old always ends things with an "s" lol everything is plural for him I guess.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:11 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• My hubby likes the show "Holmes on Homes," but our little one (almost 3y) calls it "Homes by Homes".

Not necessarily "incorrect," but since we're expecting baby #3, we recently got a minivan. Our little one calls it the "vancar."
    sjjeaster

Answer by sjjeaster at 1:12 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• My little guy says "uff you" for "love you" It sounds like F you, which my older children (13, 12, 9, and 7) find hilarious...sigh.
    Tarinia

Answer by Tarinia at 2:52 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• When my 2nd oldest was younger he'd say, "Air chrissy foo??" Where Chrissy Food? Yes my ladies even then he would slam his bottle and chant like an ape for his food LOL
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 3:14 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• my 2 year old says love vee for love you and fight the for fight you
    mrs.dewberry01

Answer by mrs.dewberry01 at 3:44 AM on Apr. 23, 2010