cps

would u call the cps if u knew someone that was smoking weed around their child. an old friend bus deffinantly not one anymore smokes weed around here child and so does the father and grandfather. there is 5 of them in a 2 bedroom apartment so its not even like they are far away from the child. he already has breathing issues. the father is on probabtion for drug charges. so my question is would u report them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Health

• I would... but keep in mind, when you report.. you and your family will be investigated too, I know cuz it happened to me, not that we had anything to hide.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• YES YOU BET YOUR SWEET ARSE I WOULD!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Since CPS cares about people smoking weed when it isn't around the child than I would call if I knew that they were smoking it with the child right there.
    JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 12:58 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I would not. Not that I am saying that it is the best choice to make as a parent, but not the worst either.
    Anonymous

• No I grew up with my dad and mom smoking it.I also have breathing problems. It might not be the smartest parental choice but if the child is loved, cared for, fed, clothed ect I would not.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:48 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• No. If they were making the child smoke weed, I can see calling CPS. Why is it your life's mission to take a child from its parents because you do not approve of their lifestyle? Seriously.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• no i just dont think an innocent BABY that didnt have a choice to come into a world where its parents want to contribute to a health issue is the best for the baby. the baby doesnt know better to try to get away when the family is smoking right next to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Sure, call CPS, have the children removed from their own family to a foster home where they will be sexually and physically abused and neglected. Yep, you go on ahead and do that, it's so much better for the kids, dontcha know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• wow r u that stupid do u realy think that EVERYONE molest children or maybe it is just you u must be one of the parents that cant take care of there kids!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• No. I don't believe that the state needs to jump in on every case.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Apr. 23, 2010