Is this a hormone issue or something else please help if you can??

Just recently within the past 6months i have been having extremly oily skin, i have been getting migrains for 2yrs now that come on the 10th of every month and end in 3days they are dibilitating and nothing makes them stop till they run their course except tylonal3 takes away some of it so im not layed out on the floor but drs wont give it to me, also my stress level gets so high i shake and feel like im coming outta my skin, also bouts of depression when i have a happy life, hardly ever happy and im usually a happy person, and im too tired to even walk across the floor, and extremly heavy periods. Now 6mths ago i was happy, full of energy, 2yrs ago i never had a headache in my life and always had 3day periods. i have 3kids and after the first 2 my periods and everything were still normal. i also had an unexplained brain bleed in October and i had a burhole surgery, but they say my migrains are not related. is it Hormones?

dkej242

Asked by dkej242 at 12:59 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Health

• stress is the hardest on our health! i would try to revamp your entire life, maybe one step at a time. if you can't cut back on your stress then look for better and different ways to manage it, yoga, walks in the sunshine, vigorous workouts, whatever works best for you. i would take a serious look at my diet, eliminate processed foods, get loths of green veggies into my diet, colorful fruits, brown rice, beans, nuts, seeds, cut out or cut way back on dairy and sugar. your body will be able to deal with your emotional stress better if it is not bogged down with chemical stress from processed foods. are you on any meds, or have you been on any meds from your surgery? i would do all i can to get off medication too. maybe save that one for last, if the pain is so bad you really can't function without some help there. i would look into getting a therapist and perhaps seek out alternative cures for what ails you. it sounds like cont
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:25 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• oh my...honestly at first when I was reading your post, I thought it was hormones because I also had those symptoms. I get so cranky, depressed sometimes headaches, pimples. Better that you have a check up with a doctor if you suspect there are other reasons for this.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 2:51 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• so much, but if you break it down, and tackle one or two things at a time, it may seem more manageable and less overwhelming.
    i truly wish for you the best of health!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:26 AM on Apr. 23, 2010