In your opinion, what is the best deodorant ?????? I can not find something effective

I shower in the morning, I apply secret clinical and by noon I stink. HELP

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Health

• i like the lady speed stick 24/7 babypowder one!! works awesome!!

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:03 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I like Dove Clinical Protection, but it was a little too pricey so now I use Dove Cucumber and Green Tea and it works pretty well for me on most days.

I've heard that you can get Botox to treat excessive sweating.

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• ask for a crystal deodorant at th chemist and trust me my man uses it and iv never known him to hav odor

Answer by chocolate_27 at 4:16 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• sorry, I never wore deodorants. Never had to.

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 4:17 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Certain works great! I wear it in the summer time when it's really hot out and I sweat more. More sure you don't put too much on though, it can burn your skin.

Answer by NatesMommy118 at 6:35 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I find that I have to switch deodorant every few months because they stop working after a bit or my body chemistry changes and the deodorant doesn't smell right anymore. Maybe your doctor can prescribe something for you?

Answer by Eris822 at 7:15 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• try eating a clean diet, you shouldn't have bo if you do.

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:00 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• my fave is Dove Clinical Protection Visibly Smooth. I seem to sweat a lot too, but if I follow the directions on the box, I don't sweat. It's AWESOME!

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Iv'e tried EVERYTHING and the only on that works is Regular Dove "powder scent". Iv'e tried the Clinical Protection and the salt rock crystal as said above and both gave me a Major Rash that took weeks to go away. They are harsh on the skin.

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Secret Clinical strength

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:43 PM on Apr. 23, 2010