Hello there ladies , My 8 month old daughter has been waking up at the same tiime everyday for this last week just screaming and nothing i do is helping her and she screaming for a good 2 to 3 hours straight. I need help . PLease

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 5:31 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• maybe acid reflux? Talk to your doctor...if it's that, they can put her on medicine and she will no longer be waking up like that.
    NatesMommy118

Answer by NatesMommy118 at 6:34 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I would guess that she is either having nightmares/terrors, or that she has a stomach issue. I was a live-in nanny for a two-year old with the same problem. Then, I began to notice that she only did this if her father had given her milk before bed. I suggested that he get her checked for lactose intolerance, and it turned out that she WAS allergic to milk.
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 7:11 AM on Apr. 23, 2010