my baby doesnt sleep threw the night please help

my daughter is 11 months old and has slept threw the night since she was 2 months old but when she turned 9 months she started waking up 1-2 times every night and is still doing it,she also stays up for about an hour to 2 hours,its horrible on my sleep.and me and my husband are wanting to have our second soon but i want my daughter to sleep threw the night first so it wont be so much on me.has this happend to anyone els?any advice? plaese help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• This is typical and nothing to worry about. Children sometimes go through sleep phases. My daughter did the same thing. Me personally, I had to let her cry it out and get herself back to sleep. If you keep getting up with her she will keep expecting you to do so. If nothing is wrong, she isn't wet, hungry or hurt leave her be and eventually she will learn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• This also happened to me, my daughter would sleep with my husband and I- even though she had her own bed she would sneak in our bed in the middle of the night. Once we finished remodeling our house and finished her and her brothers room they would sleep ALL thru the night. And she used to get up seriously like 4 times a night - it was awful! Also, another thing I did with my kids was give them cream of wheat or rice cereal right before they went to bed whether it was from a bowl or put it in their bottle or sippy cup. This helped to keep them full at night and they slept better. I am also going thru this with my 3 month old, which is to be expected I guess... but I know how you feel! Good luck with everything!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Apr. 23, 2010