I'm pregnant and I don't want another child...

I'm pregnant and I don't want another child. My husband wants to keep it. I was wondering if anyone has used the abortion pill or had an abortion behind their husbands back? To the rest that want to judge me. I don't care you think and have a nice day!
Thanks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i think yall should talk about this more. Im not judgeing you . and i know i would feel same way if i got preggo bc I dont want nomore kids either.
    i have never had an abortion but i hear ppl say all time when they do they regret it badly and i wouldnt want too live with that kinda guilt. but if you know this is not want you want i think sitting down tell ur husband how unhappy U are.
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 9:22 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Definitely talk to your husband and try to work this out. I don't want any more children either but luckily DH is with me on that. But if it did happen, we know we couldn't live with ourselves if I did have an abortion. I haven't had one and am not judging you, I just think you should talk to your husband more, tell him why you feel this way and ask his true feelings.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• ive never had one behind my SO's back .. but i got pregnant when my son was 4 months old and we both agreed that i should get an abortion and i did. if he didnt agree with me, i would have told him too bad, your not the one that has to carry the baby and care for it so you should just tell him how you feel and tell him its your body and your decision.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:09 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• You don't want another baby yet you did nothing to prevent it? Now you are going to end a life( I believe once conceived, there is a spirit or soul there), because you "don't want another baby." How horrible! Get your tubes tied or get on some bc! Have your man get a vasectomy! Come on now. Abortion is murder IMHO! On top of that- behind your mans back?! When he wants the baby? That's going to cause major problems for you-guaranteed!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• If he already knows that your pregnant, I wouldn't do something like that behind his back. Besides, how far along are you? I believe you can't take the abortion pill after 2 weeks from date of conception or something like that.
    Just try to calm down and rethink everything. Have a true heart to heart talk with your husband about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• there's no such thing as an abortion pill. If you're talking about Plan B,you can't take it after 72 hrs after having unprotected sex.
    Anonymous

• OP here-Thanks Ladies! We talked about it on his lunch, and I don't feel like I can get an Abortion if he wants the baby. We decided this will be our last one and he's going to get a Vasectomy.. Thanks to all you sweet ladies that didn't judge me without knowing the background of the issue.. (Hugs)

Anonymous

• 1:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 by: Anonymous
    "there's no such thing as an abortion pill. If you're talking about Plan B,you can't take it after 72 hrs after having unprotected sex. "

You are wrong!!, there is a pill you can take up to 9 weeks.
    Anonymous