Both my ears are plugged! Feel like I've tried everything....

Double ear infection. On antibiotics. Both ears are completely plugged, I can barely hear anything, and I start a new job today!!! I left them for like 3 days, thinking they would eventually unplug.... Not a chance! So I did peroxide 2 days ago, the ear candle thing yesterday, blew the blow dryer in there, took meds that promise to un stuff you! I've done it all! Help! WHat's the trick??

mama_moonsong

Asked by mama_moonsong at 9:16 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• chewing gum. something minty. It wouldn't fix the infection, but it will move the snot around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• This happened to me before. I had to go to the doctors and they stuck tiny little tubes in my ears and attached them to water bottles. She then irrigated them inside until the wax balled up and came out. I then was able to hear so good after that.
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 10:16 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I've just gotten over a bad ear infection and I was on antibiotics as well. Chewing gum won't help, all you can do is wait it out they'll unplug eventually once the infection heals..
    walkintherain

Answer by walkintherain at 10:18 AM on Apr. 23, 2010