What age is the most fun?

At what age of your child did you have the most fun? I vote for about 1 year.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 18 MONTHS!!!!!!! Love that age!
    zetta816

Answer by zetta816 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• 18ish months and then five, I love my boys!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 9:22 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• As the mother of a 17 year old, I think there is no one age where I've had more fun compared to another. I love being around babies and toddlers, but I've enjoyed watching my son grow and discover and mature as the years go by. As with any age, there are frustrating days, but it is awesome to see the changes in a child. : )
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:25 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• the easiest for me so far is about 2 years old b/c my dd was using the potty & feeding herself and the fun part was just interacting with her
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:45 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I'm really enjoying the mid to late teen years with my oldest daughter (she is 17).  My younger daughter is 13 and the ages between 11 and 13 are the worst.  My oldest was a nightmare during those years lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:32 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I think each age has its good and bad parts, but the good is what makes that age fun. There is no way I could pick just one age..when at each one they are doing somethng new! Brith to 2-3months is the most challengeing though.
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 11:24 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• 3-5 is when they start to get fun, but so far, each year gets better and better. My older child just turned 10.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:05 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I liked my kids at every age. The teens were rocky at times, but there were still fun times.
    Anonymous