My daughter don't know what this is...........

My daughter for the past 3 wks off and on has been waking up with red bumps on her face and some of them have little white heads on them. My daughter is 5 and I don't understand what's going on I can't figure it out. She isn't sick. She has had all her shots and the bumps are only on her face. Yesterday she had like maybe one or 2 and then they went away now she has two this morning one above her lip with a white head on it and then one on her forehead. The first time she broke out like that it was horrible looked like something just ate her face up red bumps all over her nose, eyes, forehead, little on her cheeks but it wasn't anywhere else. It hasn't been that bad since. I'm just getting a little worried I have never seen this before anyway anyone can give me some advice or tell me what they think it may be??????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• MILLIA
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• bed bugs?
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 9:38 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• sounds serious.. get her checked by her doctor asap !! these things shouldn't be taken lightly
    Anonymous

• any sores on her hands or feet?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• My son had something similar happen this pass week. I've pictures posted on my blog of his rash. He woke up on the 9th (of this month) took him to the doctor got told it was unknown virus; took him back on the 14th to a different doc; got told unknown virus and was given a cream to put on it. We were also told that if it did not clear up by the 19th to take him to a dermatologist. Took him to the dermatologist on the 19th got told it was an allergic reaction to a unknown plant was was given a new cream. He is clear now....Seeing your child does not have any other symptoms I would go straight to a dermatologist. I wish I did that on the 9th. Either way you need to see a doctor or dermatologist and get medical advice from them!

SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• get her a new pillow
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• bed bugs...............
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 11:03 AM on Apr. 24, 2010