How do you manager with 12yrs boy kids?

well, let me tell you my 12yrs old son is going through differ stages and sometimes he has an attitude problem such as :answer me back, not doing what he was told to do and even talk bad language. If you have any suggestes please feel free to help me.

vero0108

Asked by vero0108 at 9:51 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Xanax!! For me, I am not kidding. It really helps on those really stressful days. (I get anxiety attacks when I am PMSing). Anyway, I send my 13 yr old to his room, I ignore his attitude until he talks to me nicely. I go for a ride, I go for a walk. I send him to his grandparents, I send him to his stepdad's (my exbf that really isn't his dad). I take a long, hot shower.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I have a 12 year old smartass (who I love very much) but he can make me want to run screamin my head off!! I usually just tfy to pick my battles now. Is it worth the effort ...take last night I had to force him to take a shower! I have him@ seeing a therapist tto deal with other problems(add) and it does help that I can talk to him too. I ask him to do his chores and its like he thinks I'm trying to kill him but I let him vent ignoring his comments as long as he ends up doing it. I also have it set where things are earned like time on the computer, its a little rough to start but once they know the drill,its great just stick to your guns. I hope this helps and if you have any advice for me on how to get him to bathe without a battle I would love it lol;)
    momof2boyn1grl

Answer by momof2boyn1grl at 7:26 AM on Apr. 26, 2010