Bridesmaids are the married couples still married?

I was thinking. I've had the honor and privilege to be in 3 Weddings. None of them are still married. So I'm wondering, how about You? If you've been in some Weddings. Are they still Married? Happily married or not? I love weddings and always wish the couples the very best!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:54 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i was in my brother's wedding and unfortunatley he's still married to the beast
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:56 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• ive only been in one wedding. my best friends, she not with him anymore, they divorced 4 or 5 months later and shes already remarried 2 yrs later.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:00 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• wow that's nuts! I haven't been a bridesmaid but I've attended several friend's weddings and they are all still married- about 10 couples. they all seem just fine. only one did I think shouldn't get married but honestly, their dysfunction makes them work. He likes stupid girls so he can be the big man and not feel threatened...and she's really stupid and needs a daddy. thought she saw a pterodactyl for real and freaked out.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 10:01 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I was only in one wedding (besides my own) They are at 26 1/2 yrs. Well actually I was in charge of the guestbook at another. The bride died after about 15 years of marriage. And I was in charge of the gifts at another. They are at 27 1/2 yrs.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 10:03 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I've been in one wedding other than my own....My sister and her husband will celebrate their 14th anniversary in December. WE LOVE her husband. He's a great man. I was in charge of the guest book at another wedding - a friend - and she and her husband are heading toward 20 yrs. My brother and his wife had been married close to 10 years now. My husband's two sisters are on their second weddings. The older of the two has been married about 8 years now and he's a good man. My other SIL - she went from marrying a kettlehead that needed time to mature (And boy howdy has he...he's a great father to their son) to marrying a dumbass that no one likes and no amount of maturity will help him because you can't fix stupid.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:30 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I've only ever been in my own wedding... and we're still married!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:44 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I've been a bridesmaid in 2 of my friend's wedding, and they are both still married.

But, we have been to about 20 weddings over the past 5 years. Being in the late 20's, early 30's range, lots of our friends have gotten married. Anyways, out of those 20, only 2 of them are not together anymore.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 10:56 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I have been in 4 weddings and only one couple is still together.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I've been in 8, all still married.
    whiteroses82

Answer by whiteroses82 at 11:28 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I was in my sister's wedding in 2000. They split up a couple of years later.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:32 AM on Apr. 23, 2010