Former Gov working to remove HC Bill. Is he crazy???

http://www.revereamerica.org/RApetition.php

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I signed the petition!!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:21 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Former Gov working to remove HC Bill. Is he crazy???

Personally, I think ObamaCare is crazy... It doesn't evenlower costs for Americans. They have to write ANOTHER BILL to do that... WTF?!?!?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:22 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Former New York Gov. George Pataki announced the creation of a national organization that will work to repeal the Democrats' health care overhaul, which he called a "horrific" and costly bungle.

Pataki said his nonprofit group, Revere America, will develop a grassroots network and highlight national opposition to the health care law, which he believes will impose a $500 billion burden on U.S. taxpayers and tighten government control of the health care system.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I signed the petition too. George Pataki is exercising his rights as a private citizen to work to change something he believes is wrong. Hard to find a problem with that.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 10:36 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Section 6001 of the bill contains a measure that prevents groups of doctors from investing in new hospitals. A group of lawyers can own a hospital. A group of hedge fund managers can own one. But doctors, who would presumably know the most about starting a hospital, won't be able to after this year when the bill kicks in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• [RESIDENCY]

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I signed this already.Yes of course crazy like a fox because he has the balls to take a stand against this lousy excuse for 'reform' bill.There are other ways to reform and there are other ways to pass bills besides backrooms deals and bribes because most Americans never wanted it in the first place.I hope it repealed or ends up defunded to the point that it will not matter.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:49 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• its*
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:50 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I will sign the petition. But I should say that we are still waiting to know what's really in the bill. Pelosi's own words "now, we, the people, can see what's really in the bill."

frustrated

Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 11:00 AM on Apr. 23, 2010