Women preachers?

My Love one is on his death bed but I can not tell him about Jesus because I am a woman? Does this make any sense? why or why not. Personally I disagree

octavia137r

Asked by octavia137r at 10:27 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Telling him about Jesus doesn't make you a preacher. I say go for it. But yes I do believe that in general woman are not allowed to lead a church or teach men. Women are to teach other women and support their men.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:37 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• No way that doesn't make you a preacher. Psalms 68:11 says that the women would be a large part of the army that's speaking God's word.

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• That makes you a minister, and we are called to be ministers of the GOOD NEWS.

It is speaking about being 'ordained pastors'. That I don't believe is the place for women. I have to agree to disagree with my sister as she is an ordained minister.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:46 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Telling someone about Jesus doesn't make you a "Preacher" As Christians, we are all to share what Christ has done for us & share with others the truth of His salvation. Nowhere in the Bible does it say that women are not to be preachers, or church leaders. There were several women preachers & church leaders written about in the Bible. It is perfectly permissible for a women to be a preacher, church pastor or any other position in the church that God has called her to.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:51 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I have no problem with women preachers. I have a cousin who is a minister. She and her husband each have a church.
    I wish the Catholic church would wise up and start ordaining women.
    TinaN64

Answer by TinaN64 at 11:00 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Thank you ladies for your replies. I also do believe that a woman can preach the Gospel. I seen some mighty woman of God out there such as Joyce meyers and Marylin hickey they are reaching thousands for God. I truly believe they are doing it unto the Lord for God show no favortism. Tnank you again for your replies
    octavia137r

Answer by octavia137r at 11:55 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• and why cant you tell him about Jesus? i feel anyone can speak of Jesus Christ.,why would it be wrong for you to help your love one and tell him about our Lord.we are suppose to witness as for as im concerned.you have a right,im sure you are concerned about your loved ones soul. if i can help anymore please tell me.just take care of business,I dont believe God will fault you for anything. much christian love misslj
    misslj

Answer by misslj at 12:23 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• You can tell him about Jesus.. Mary Magdelene was the FIRST person to tell that Jesus is alive!
    Many of my friends are preachers for God... the bible says this: Mark 16:15
    And He said to them, " Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

He was addressing the disciples and not just the 12
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• YOU MOMS ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU. A LOT I DONT UNDERSTAND BUT I KNOW GOD WILL NOT FAULT ANYONE FOR SPEAKING OF HIS LOVE AND SAVING OUR SOULS. LOVE MISSLJ
    misslj

Answer by misslj at 12:27 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• You can tell him all you want about Jesus, it depends on if he wants to listen.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 12:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2010