Gays

"So, Larry King is getting his 8th divorce, Elizabeth Taylor is possibly getting married for a 9th time, Jesse James and Tiger Woods are screwing EVERYTHING, yet the idea of same-sex marriage is what is going to destroy the institution of marriage? REALLY?"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I seen this and posted it on my facebook too lol....

also.... the fact that a drunk college guy can marry a hooker he has known for 5 minutes in a drive-thru-wedding chapel...and a gay couple who has been together for 20 years, has a house, and has had/adopted children together..cant...........thats crazy !
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:07 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• LOL! Saw this on facebook today...LOVE IT!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:04 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Doesn't make any sense huh? I think people are homophobic and to afraid to admit it, so they make up some bullshit reason to hide behind.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:05 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Same here... had to share it! : ) True in many ways.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Oh believe me I know what you mean armywife2009101 ((( I'm from UTAH )))) The mormon church here is all over it with many tales about it. Tall tails.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• "I think people are homophobic and to afraid to admit it, so they make up some bullshit reason to hide behind"

You are %100 correct. People fear what they do not know or understand.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:07 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• glamomomo I never thought of that!!! You're so right! So enlightening. That is so so true!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• wow, i am not against gay marriage lovers or just homosexuals in general. i mean come on way back in the day everyone was bi and everyone thought that was ok! so y not this day in age is it ok to love or have sexual relations with the same gender??i think ppl r just so damn bored with there life they have to bitch and complain about others, and tell them how they are suppost to live.i think its total BS. no one should have to live up to a STORY!
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• cause my personal opinion id the bible is just a story.
    BUDDHASBABY1

• This must come from a gay, or a gay supporter. In my eyes and God's eyes, a man and a man or a woman and a woman are NOT meant to be together. You don't even see gay animals.... Come on, really? If this was the case and it was meant to be, they would have a way of conceiving children. Divorce is still man/woman, woman/man..... Your question holds no validity. It is what it is. Heck even a gay person knows what they do is wrong, or they wouldn't have any issues with it when they first find out. They will go to hell... It is what it is. You can't stop that. Sorry Hon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Apr. 23, 2010