how to start potty training

Where do I start when it comes to potty training my daughter. She wants to but gets so frustrated with me about it. She's 2 and will be 2.5 this summer.

Smiley001

Asked by Smiley001 at 11:16 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I waited until mine were really ready. They all had turned 3. Then I took their diapers away completely. We made a huge deal out of the big boy/girl undies. The first day I took them to the potty every 1/2 hour. By the end of the day they start to get it. The next day every hour or so, but they know by now. The 3rd day they were trained. I kept the diapers at night. They really were trained completely in 3 days. Good luck! Be positive and m&ms never hurt anything! I would wait until you have 3 days to stay home and devote to this.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:22 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• If she is truly ready, she will be potty trained in 1 week. Use underwear only. Don't force it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Apr. 23, 2010