Hypothetical question. Which ethnic group is most likely to be denied entrance to The USA and why?

"The overwhelming majority of immigrants come from Asia and Latin America – Mexico, the Central American countries, the Philippines, Korea, and Southeast Asia. "

"a change to immigration law in 1965, when Congress made family reunification the primary criteria for admittance. That new policy, a response to charges that the law favored white Europeans, allowed immigrants already in the United States to bring over their relatives, who in turn could bring over more relatives. As a result, America has been absorbing as many as 1 million newcomers a year, to the point that now almost 1 in every 10 residents is foreign born. "

Washingtonpost.com

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• As the wife of a Middle Eastern man, I can say they do get a hard time getting back here!
    When DH goes overseas or we go to pick one of his friends up from the airport we expect hours long delays from them being questioned.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Mexican -- because everyone already sees them as illegals ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• What a load of bunk.Not all Mexican immigrant's are here illegaly and no not everyone see them all as illegal's but if they are found to be illegal then they should not be permitted to just get away with it,is that what you want?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I would think it would be Middle Eastern people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Middle Eastern because of terrorism. I'm not saying every middle eastern person is a terrorist, just that I think hypothetically they are the group most likely to be denied.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Middle Eastern cuz of 9-11 and Mexican. And don't jump on me for the mexican answer. I am Mexican!
    Anonymous

• I dont think it will be Middle Eastern....the way I am looking at it , thats the group that will not be denied... I know it doesnt make sense to the logical mind but realise who the President is and piece it together.. yeah sounds crazy I know.. but it was a thought that crossed my mind.

As for who would most likely be denied.. with who is President now ... our allies. Yeah I know sounds crazy but to me it makes a lot of sense.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Anon :36, your answer is silly, considering the article states:

Anonymous

• Damn near everyone HERE was not from here...

What did "Real Americans" say when YOUR family came over?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:05 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Well, NOT the Middle Eastern people (might offend them...) and NOT the Asians (we need their smarts!!) and it doesn't matter about the South & Central Americans (can't keep them out no matter what we do...)

I give up. Who would be banned??

Oh, I know...Jews. Or Europeans. That is my answer.
    Anonymous