HCG levels? Are these normal?

I had a m/c just over a month ago, so I don't know my LMP, but I had implantation bleeding on the 10th of this month. On the 16th, I had my blood drawn, and my levels were at 23 hcg. On the 20th I had my blood drawn again and I was at 152 hcg. Yesterday, I took a pregnancy test again ($ store) and it was 3 times darker than my test from the 20th, so I'm assuming my levels are still doubling. Are these levels normal? I'm expected to be around 4 weeks 6 days...so I would of had my blood drawn at 12dpo and 16 dpo/ 4 weeks 2 days. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds pretty normal. As long as the numbers are going up, you should be good!
    I think they are supposed to double every 48hrs, if that's true, yours doubled!!
    Good luck and congrats!
    Anonymous