What's a good plan for Mothers Day and husbands b-day since they're both on May 9th this year?

So, as we all know Mothers Day is coming up. I'm at a loss for what to do this year because my hubby's b-day is the same day. We'll do a family thing during the day, but in the evening we'll probably do something romantic. I just want cheap, romantic ideas that are pleasing to men. Thanks.

GothicMommy3

Asked by GothicMommy3 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• I can really only think of one thing that is cheap and pleasing to men. lol
    Anonymous

• make a nice dinner together.

make a small cake for him, and have him make (or buy) a small cake for you.

its our anniversary that day too. :) we've rented a cabin for the family in the mountains for the weekend and booked brunch at one of the resorts.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• buy whip cream and lingerie.... have fun... a movie and no kids for one night ahhh heaven
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 1:53 AM on Apr. 24, 2010

• wow my hubby's b-day is may 9th as well and im also wondering what to do what a small world haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Apr. 25, 2010

• a couples massage.. you give and then he gives.. pull out some candles and whipped cream, and have a blast. (remember it is mothers day to.. you deserve as much as you give this day as well).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:18 PM on May. 7, 2010