Has anyone tried Clickbank to make money?

I've been looking at Clickbank and doing alot of research on how to get an affiliate site up and going. I already have an idea on my niche. I would just like to get some feedback from anyone who has made money doing this or has tried it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• I tried it a while, but made no money from it. There are better things to do out there. If you'd like, you can take a look at my Blog for lots of money making ideas: Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:07 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• I made money less than 24 hours.. 70% commision, it was off my blog. You need to get training and you need a blog set up just right.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:48 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Here is my blog work @ home blog click here

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• If you are looking to make money I have one spot on my team open for someone to join our product free wah biz, FOR FREE. There is only one free spot available and only until the end of the month. If you are interested please message me asap.

Go HERE for more info.

xxmandyraexx

Answer by xxmandyraexx at 4:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• my friend makes over $1000 a month with clickbank...if you have pretty popular website you can make good money from it, if your website doesn't have a good flow of traffic than it won't work
    Kimra

Answer by Kimra at 8:34 PM on Apr. 30, 2010