Sun damaged skin

Is there anything I can do for sun damaged skin? I can't go out of the house without loading up on the makeup.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Yeah, you can go to a dermatologist & have them lasor your face. I hear it works really well for sun spots/damage. I'm sure you'll have to pay lots though. There are lots of products who claim to even out your skin tone, maybe do a little research on those types of face lotions.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:33 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• you could stop putting chemicals on your face...like make up. seriously, it is bad for you.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Arbonne new anti-aging line. It is amazing!!! I love it! Clinical studies showed results in 24 HOURS! I did not believe it until I tried it. Super for sun damaged skin. PM me and I can tell you more or check it our at www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:26 AM on Apr. 26, 2010