Government employee's surfing pornography for hours while the economy crashes?

Yes ladie's this is where our tax dollar's have been going to pay these government employee's 200k+ to surf pornography.Nothing wrong there right? Let's keep giving the federal government more control over things.All of the evidence that show's they cannot run things effectiticly and efficiently at all and now THIS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• effectively
    Anonymous

• EIGHT HOURS IN A DAY OF PORN SURFING ON YOUR DIME!
    Anonymous

• well to be fair I am sure their job is very stressful
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:39 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• OMG! They should be fired.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 12:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Fired and made to pay back the $ and time they stole while surfing the net. I'm always amazed at the # of people who claim to be working, yet are online at the same time. I generally have 10 hours worth of work to complete in my 8 hour work day.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• And anyone online RIGHT NOW on their bosses dime, surfing Cafe Mom, should be fired from their jobs as well. come on, you all know that many working moms pop on here when they should be working. Is it because it's porn? Because it surely can't only be because they were online. If it were then many of you should lose your jobs, TOO!
    Anonymous

I work in a hospital. Believe me, there is not enough time to do the amount of work that we have to do-so I absolutely have never been online at work. Although, we do have the capability. I do not believe in stealing Company time-there's always something you could be doing, imo.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• 1:25 this is more serious to ME because I am one of many who pay these government employee's salaries.Our tax dollar's pay them understand?
    Anonymous

• And did you really expect better from the government? I mean, seriously, if a Pres receiving BJ's in the OO from someone NOT his wife is acceptable to the public, then how is this all that different......
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:33 PM on Apr. 23, 2010