Would you visit a nudist colony??

I'm visisting Jamaica soon and there is a well know nudist resort there. I would never get naked- i'm just not that comfortable with my body, but I sure am curious!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• can you go if you arent naked? lol i just assumed everyone got naked there. I think it would be interesting to go.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:39 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Hell yea I would GO! Why not, that is how we were born. We weren't meant to wear clothes.
    Anonymous

• No, you don't HAVE to be naked
    Anonymous

• lol are you ready to see all sorts of old people..thats whats there.my hubbys friend just went to jamaica.
    Anonymous

• I DONT SEE A POINT IN GOING ITS NOT FOR YOU TO CHECK OUT THE NAKED PEOPLE ....ITS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE COMFORTABLE IN THERE ON SKIN TO DO EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES!
    Anonymous

• I went to a nakedbeach in St. Maarten we weren't naked we just watced the naked people. It was very interesting. The beach was half and half naked vs. not naked and let me tell you the naked ones should have been clothed...hah jk it was fun!
    SLCmomx2

Answer by SLCmomx2 at 7:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2010