do u tease ur SO while they are at work?

i was just curious if any of you tease ur SO while they are at work?i have been sending my DH nude photos of myself and clothed ones,also been kinda doing a cyber sex thing with him in a text message.just working him up to getting home and about what i want to do to him sexually this weekend.was wondering if any of you do the same or what you do to work your SO up when they are gone for the day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• WOW to anon that's kind of stupid what does dealing with THEIR naked spouses have to do with work, as long as he's getting his work done who cares
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Oh I do the same thing. Except I dont send nudy pics just because im afraid one of his buddies will be holding the phone. BUT as far as "sexting"goes I do that all the time. Its super fun.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:42 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• God no... how unprofessional. What kind of job does your husband have that he can you feel it is ok to screw around with him. I think that is horribly disrespectful.

Im VERY curious what your husband does.  My husband owns his own business and I can tell you that if he found out his employees were busy dealing with naked spouse instead of working they would be called in to HR for a discussion.

Anonymous

• shanda0914... I guess it depends on what you do.

I simply think that is horribly unprofessional.  There are simply things that are proper in a work environment and things that are not. Looking at your wife naked is simply improper behavior while on company time.

If he is away on a business trip and you slip a photo in to his suitcase, or a note... fine.  But flat out naked pictures while he is working I find unprofessional.

Maybe it simply perspective... perhaps her husband has a job where things like that would be over looked, or he has down time, or something else.  I simply can not imagine my husband or his associates doing anything like that while at work, meeting with clients, etc. 

Anonymous

• well like you said i can understand where your coming from if they meet with ppl etc. and their looking at nude photos then yes your right that is unprofessional. so i guess it does depend on the job but for the most part i think it's ok. i personally don't do it but for ppl that do do it i think it's fine
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Mine is to serious for that type of stuff. But his co worker gets naked texts from his girlfriend and he shows them to my husband..my husband tells him to grow up and respect his woman. Yeah, my husband is the more serious older type.
    Anonymous

• i don't send them my hubby can't take care of his phone and he usually loses them the last thing i need is his whole job knowing how good i look naked
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• My SO is military and can get kicked out of the Air Force for that kind of stuff. I would have to speak in code and not sure he's smart enough to figure it out not to mention if he's busy he'd get pissed for me bothering him.
    Anonymous

• My husband works around a bunch of truck drivers, for a landscape supply company, and you should see the crap they send to each other, hahahaha. So I guess where you work and who you work with can make the difference. I don't do it all the time, but on occasion yes I will. I will send a couple nasty lines to him, and then a pic of what's waiting for him. The first time I did it I was nervous of what his response was going to be, but he loved it! So I did some more. I know my husband and he is the type that would never share my pic with anyone, he does not want anyone else knowing what his woman is like, hahaha. So I trust him and it's fun.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 3:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Shanda, catching an employee with that sort of material during work time is grounds for termination in every place I've ever worked. Word to the wise...unless you want him home for sex 7/24...DO NOT get him worked up while on the job.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:26 PM on Apr. 23, 2010