Feeling Guilty during Sex..WHY?? PLEASE Help,please respond

I am almost 8mths pg,lately, during sex with my love , i have this feeling like i am doing something wrong to the point i cant ecen injoy it no more. i feel soo gulity and i dont know why. it is realy makeing me sad . like i am cheating on him or something and i am not. things cross my mind like what am i doing. i want him sooo bad than i get soo sad . than i just cant enjoy it no more. please if you ever have this feeling ar know i might be feeling this please let me know. it really bothering me. . its like he is the person i am cheating with but Hellloooo he is the boyfrind. lol i hope you understand this cuz i dont

jannahsmom01

Asked by jannahsmom01 at 12:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I felt the same way once my first child was born. I felt guilty only because in my mind, a mother should not do this or that. I don't know if this is what is happening with you or not. I just wanted to let you know, you are not alone. I felt the same but it was after she was born. I did keep going and soon everything settled. I settled into being me, wife and mother not just mother. Hang in there mom..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Um, it's called crazy pregnant hormones. Just focus on the positives of making love with your mate, and ignore the crazy pregnancy hormones
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 1:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• yup shes right.. its the hormones!! I used to get the same way. Itll get better and if it doesnt.. hey , you wont be pregnant forever! Good Luck and dont stress!
    Anonymous

• The only thing that would make me feel guilty in your situation is the not-married status, but I'm also a very religious sort of person.
    Anonymous

• I agree it is just pregnancy hormones. It will get better, I am sure after the baby is born. You don't have much longer. Don't focus on what you think you are doing wrong, focus on how good it feels.
    Anonymous

• if beliving your soo religious, you would know the first thing god taught was not to judge , To the holy person who thinks she is god,,lol
    Anonymous