Do you think I could get full custody if the courts knew...

that my soon to be ex husband looks at porn!

It disgusting ! I found out he was looking at porn online when I wasnt home and so now I am filing for divorce and I do not want my children around him !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Your filing for divorce because you husband looks at porn? your flippin crazy lady
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• nope.. not unless he is showing it to the kids, or using them as kiddy porn stars
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• nope they wont care. thats no reason to keep him from his kids.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• LMAO no. ITs PORN its not drugs, hes not a murderer, hes not a rapist. Hes not putting your children in ANY danger. Why the hell would you want to take your children away from someone who loves them just because he watches porn? Usually you get full custody if its a REAL issue, ya know like drugs.....not visual aids.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• thats so dumb........
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• ur kids dont need to know what he looks at u moron.. hes an adult thats not a good reason to take the kids from him!!!!
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 12:59 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• *OP

well he could become addicted to it....just like a drug...
    Anonymous

• UR STUPID!!! if its not to that point dont worry about it...
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 1:03 PM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Haha wow. No wonder why divorce rates are so high! I hope you plan on being single for the rest of your life because that majority of guys out there look at porn. And NO the courts will laugh in your face if you tell them you want full custody because your husband looks at porn sometimes.
    Anonymous

• It'll just make you look like an ass... My girlfriend used to try to come up with every reason to get sole custody of her kids, She threw everything out there to make him look bad. The courts assigned a guardian ad litem for the kids and the guardian ended up calling her out and recommended that she be the only not to see the kids!

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 1:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2010